November 25, 2020
With Australia and Singapore having recently signed a Digital Economy Agreement, this opens new opportunities for companies to focus on e-business between both countries. The island state is seen as a financial centre for South East Asia and a gateway into several ASEAN markets such as Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
In this webinar, our panel of experts will provide insights into the markets of ASEAN and the potential for using Singapore as a base for exploration of bi-lateral trade and investment opportunities.
We will discuss:
Why ASEAN is the great Australian opportunity
- Trends around ASEAN bi-lateral trade and investment with a focus on Singapore
- Practical advice with regards to understanding the Australia-Singapore Digital Economy Agreement
- The role of the AustCham ASEAN chamber as the apex association for all other ASEAN chambers in supporting business engagement and growth
- A sectoral case study and discussion on how Fintech’s in Australia might explore opportunities within ASEAN
- Interactive Q&A with the audience on opportunities and challenges